Summer is officially the most popular wedding season of the year, which means there are many women busy scrambling and stressing to make their dream wedding come true. For every woman, details are important from the wedding ceremony down to the wedding makeup. When you get married, you want every aspect of the day to be perfect. But in the end, this day is all about you; and so of course you want to be sure you look your absolute best throughout the entire wedding ceremony and reception! Here’s some tips on planning your perfect wedding as well as some bonus wedding makeup tips just for you!
Wedding Planning Tips and Advice:
- Determine your budget early on and stick with it so you don’t risk running out of money before all the necessities are purchased.
- Prioritize which aspects of the ceremony and reception are most important and which can be changed or removed if necessary.
- Hire help. A wedding planner is a valuable investment and will help keep you sane on your big day.
- Try not to stress out too much. Your wedding is an important day, but your life and marriage won’t be ruined if everything isn’t perfect.
Try to relax and remember that the best part of the wedding is something no one can take away from you: It’s the first day of the rest of your life with the person you love.
Because they’re a very emotional event, you may have to contend with happy tears smudging your makeup. You also have a lot of other things to worry about before the ceremony, which can make being attentive to your makeup more of a challenge. Here we’ve provided you with a few wedding makeup secrets that can keep you looking stunning all day.
Wedding Makeup Tips:
- Less is more. You don’t want heavy makeup to draw attention away from the real you. Apply just enough to enhance your best features, and let your natural beauty shine through.
- Test to see how your makeup will look in pictures. If possible, wear everything you plan to wear during the wedding and have a few photos taken in the same sort of light conditions as the ceremony. Makeup sometimes shows up differently in photos than in person, so knowing how the pictures will come out in advance can help you make a few changes if necessary.
- Pick a very durable lip color. Between the groom, friends and relatives, you’ll be doing a lot of hugging and kissing on your big day. You’ll want a color that will last through all this without smearing.
Lastly, if you don’t want to fuss with runny mascara during your emotion-packed ceremony, considering getting eyelash extensions instead. You can get them well in advance of the wedding, giving you one less thing to worry about on the day of the ceremony, and they’ll last all day without any upkeep. This allows you to have beautiful long lashes without any hassles.