As a bride, you’re the belle of the ball, and you deserve to look and feel breathtakingly beautiful on the most special day of your life. For a picture-perfect wedding, here are 25 things to do in the weeks, days and moments leading up to your walk down the aisle:
1. Spoil yourself with facials. Besides feeling great, facials lift dead skin cells and dirt to reveal the kind of ethereal glow that can’t be faked with makeup.
2. Give yourself permission to take naps when you’re running low on beauty sleep.
3. Keep pre-wedding jitters at bay with stress-relieving massage treatments.
4. Try yoga to combat stress, cleanse toxins and fine-tune your body.
5. Bring damaged hair back to life with oil treatments and conditioning masks.
6. Stock your fridge with beauty-boosting fruit smoothies.
7. Schedule a test run for your wedding makeup to rule out disappointment on the big day.
8. Splurge on a custom airbrush tan for flawless golden color that won’t stain your wedding dress.
9. Wear white to all tanning and makeup tests to get a feel for how the colors will look next to your wedding gown.
10. Treat yourself to a pair of semi-permanent eyelash extensions.
11. Finish your pre-wedding beauty treatments a few days in advance to give your skin time to settle down.
12. Have an emergency hair and makeup plan in case of bad weather.
13. Wear a sheer nail polish in a neutral shade to keep the attention on your gown.
14. Give yourself an extra hour to get ready to avoid last-minute rushing.
15. Get your wedding makeup done in a room that has a lot of natural light.
16. Fill in pores with smoothing primers.
17. Accessorize your hair with a classic diamond brooch or a playful fabric flower.
18. Splurge for long luscious eyelashes with semi permanent eyelash extensions. You’ll look amazing on your wedding day but they will also last well through your honeymoon. Book your appointment at Amazing Lash Studio Houston.
19. Keep the focus on your best features with bold colors, luminous highlights and subtle shimmer.
20. Use a creamy concealer to hide dark circles, breakouts and red spots.
21. Prevent your lip color from bleeding with matching lip liner.
22. Sweep on a natural-looking blush that flatters your skin’s undertone.
23. Apply translucent powder for total shine control.
24. Add the perfect finishing touch with a spritz of perfume that makes you feel like a princess.
25. Pack a portable kit for quick touch-ups on the go.
On your wedding day you want to look and feel your best so be sure to pamper yourself along the way to ensure your big day is everything you dreamed about!
For more great wedding day makeup tips read here.